Sunday, September 22, 2013

ARTDECO Invisible Lip Liner

Hello Ladies!

I realize I've been posting more about beauty products and not much about makeup so here's one item that I really want to rave about: ARTDECO's Invisible Lip Liner.

I've been into nude and light colored lippies lately and I've been using nude lip liners until I discovered this one. My complaint about lip liners in general is that they are never quite the same shade as my lipstick. It becomes even more obvious when you use nudes and light colors. ARTDECO solves that problem by coming up with a colorless liner. It just helps you outline your lips, keeping your lipstick edges sharp and defined, without changing its color.

ARTDECO is made in Germany but their products are now available at the Beauty Bar. I'm not sure though if they sell this particular lip liner here, but you can always try your luck via online purchase.One thing I like about German products is that they adhere to stricter standards in product safety, and they never test on animals.

ARTDECO Invisible Lip Liner


Here's how it looks like. As you can see, the liner is wrapped in plastic when you purchase it, so you're sure no one has tried it before you. Another thing that I absolutely love about it is that it's twist-to-release and you don't have to sharpen it. It bothers me that there's a lot of wastage when you use sharpener. Plus it's messy and the tip easily gets blunt and soft. Up to this day, I wonder how other girls sharpen their liners so perfectly.

The color is soft pink but when you put it on, it's absolutely colorless, just like wax but lighter and more matte. It stays put for a long time, is easy to apply, and basically just fool proof even for makeup newbies like me.



Here's a sample of the product. I made a thick line in the middle and applied a very light pink lipstick around it. As you can see, the boundaries are outlined very well, and is completely transparent. If you look closely, the liner also fills in the little lines on the skin, and some have used it as a lipstick primer successfully. As for me, I just really use it to outline my lips, especially for softer and lighter shades. It really makes my lipstick look better, even professionally done, and it never bleeds out and fades on the edges anymore.

I really hope they start selling this here soon, before I run out, because I will definitely repurchase. It's a makeup must have for me!

Have you tried ARTDECO Invisible Lip Liner? I'd love to hear your story :-)

Thanks for reading this!
 

1 comment: